Do you have a question about dogs? Or do you have a suggestion for the website? We welcome all comments and feedback, so please use the form below or email [email protected] to get in touch.
Please Note: We aren’t qualified to give medical/veterinary advice. If your dog is unwell, please contact a vet immediately. Sadly, we also can’t re-home any pets.
Contacting a Relevant Department
- For general enquiries and customer support, please contact our team at [email protected]. We’re always happy to help!
- For feedback or corrections related to our content, please contact the editorial team at [email protected].
- For advertising or product requests, please contact our media team at [email protected].
- For job enquiries, please email [email protected]
- Phone: +44 33 3303 4683
- Address: The Dog Clinic, Albion House, High Street, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6BG
If you want to learn more about the team and our mission, please read the About page.
Alternatively, you can contact us via our social media pages:
Frequently Asked Questions
While our website provides a wealth of information on various dog health topics, it’s important to note that our content should not replace professional veterinary advice. If your dog has a health problem, we strongly recommend you contact a licensed veterinarian in your area. We cannot provide veterinary advice and our articles are intended to supplement, not replace, professional vet advice.
We appreciate your interest in contributing to The Dog Clinic. Currently, we only accept articles from veterinary professionals or certified positive dog trainers. If you fit this description, please send an email to [email protected] with your article proposal.
We would love to provide individual dog training advice to our readers. Unfortunately, this just isn’t possible, as we receive hundreds of comments and emails each month. Many common questions can be answer in our positive dog training section though.