Are you worried about your dog’s health? Or is your pup behaving strangely and you want to know why? This section is for everything related to doggy health.
Noticing a potential health problem in a dog isn’t always easy. Dogs can’t tell us where something hurts or what they are feeling – and many dogs hide that there is a problem at all. That’s why it’s vital to pay close attention to your dog’s behaviour so you can notice subtle changes.
Once you’ve noticed a change in behaviour or other symptom, the next step is to get a diagnosis. You should always consult a professional veterinarian for this, as we don’t provide medical advice at TheDogClinic.com. We do provide information about various conditions though.
Some of the issues we cover in this section include:
- Diet. What can dogs eat? And what should they avoid at all costs?
- Health Problems.What are the symptoms or common health problems in dogs? How are they treated? How does exercise and diet affect health?
- Strange behaviour. If your dog is behaving differently, it’s important to work out what’s causing it
- And much more…
About the Dog Health Section
The posts in this section of the site are designed to help you if you suspect your dog has a health problem. However, none of the posts are written to provide veterinary advice and we always recommend seeing a vet as soon as possible if you notice a health problem or strange behaviour from your dog. Dogs can quickly deteriorate if untreated for health conditions, so contacting a vet promptly is vital.
- Dog Limps After Sleeping? 5 Possible Causes
- Dog’s Fur Changing Color in Spots? 10 Potential Reasons
- Can Dogs Eat Strawberry Ice Cream?
- Do Dogs Fake Injuries?
- Why Is My Dog Stretching A Lot?
- Why Are My Dog’s Paws Pink?
- Can Dogs Eat Sweet Potatoes? (Raw, Cooked & Fries)
- Can Dogs Eat Poppy Seeds?
- Can Dogs Eat Caramel?
- Can Dogs Eat Radishes?
- Can Dogs Eat Mashed Potatoes?
- Can Dogs Eat Spinach?
- Can Dogs Eat Beets?
- Are Rose Bushes or Petals Poisonous to Dogs?
- Can Dogs Eat Black Olives?
- 9 Ways to Keep Your Dog Cool During The Summer Heat
- Can Dogs Have Bell Peppers (Green, Yellow and Red)?
- Can Dogs Eat Cooked Mushrooms?
- 10 Dog Safe Flowers That are Non-Toxic for Your Pooch
- Can Dogs Eat Brussels Sprouts?
- Can Dogs Eat Dates?
- Can Dogs Eat Kiwi Fruit or Is It Bad for Them?
- Can Dogs Eat Sesame Seeds or Oil?
- Can Dogs Eat Figs or Are They Dangerous?
- Can Dogs Eat Pasta? (Including Spaghetti & Noodles)
- Can Dogs Eat Jelly Beans or Are They Dangerous?
- Can Dogs Eat Pizza Crust?
- 6 Safety Tips When Camping With Your Dog
- Can Dogs Eat Cloves or Clove Oil?
- Can Dogs Eat Nectarines? (The Simple Answer)
- 24 Fun Indoor Activities for Dogs (Great for Rainy Days!)
- Why Does My Dog’s Urine Smell Like Ammonia?
- Why Won’t My Dog Drink Water?
- How to Clean a Dog Water Fountain
- 6 Tips for Keeping Your Dog Hydrated
- Is Pork Bad For Dogs?
- Dog Won’t Lie Down? He May Be In Pain
- Can Dogs Eat Seaweed?
- What to Do If Your Dog Ate Raw Chicken
- Canine Spay Recovery Time – What To Expect
- Are Blueberries Safe For Dogs?