This section is dedicated to you: a TheDogClinic.com reader. If you have any questions about dogs, you can ask them and we’ll answer in a post. You can see all previous questions below.
Our main goal is to help readers have the strongest possible relationship with their dog. Part of building that relationship is understanding your dog’s behaviour, needs and feelings.
That’s why we created this section. By providing a place where you can ask anything about your dog, we hope to help you and other people with similar issues.
Please note that we can’t answer medical or veterinary questions – for that you should always speak to a qualified vet.
You can ask a question on any dog-related topic, but here are some popular examples:
- Behaviour. Sometimes dogs behave in ways that are difficult for us to understand. Ask us anything about your dog’s behaviour and we’ll do our best to decode it for you.
- Thoughts and Feelings. Dogs have been bred to live with humans, but we often get confused about what they are really thinking.
- Training. Is there a specific problem you want help with? Ask and one of our team will try to help.
- Anything else you want to know!
How to Ask a Question
- How to Safely Hold a Small Dog Without Hurting Them
- How Many Dogs Is Too Many? (In-Depth Guide)
- Should You Cover Your Dog’s Crate With A Blanket?
- How To Tell if Two Dogs Are Bonded to Each Other
- Should You Feed A Dog Before Or After A Walk?
- 13 Tips for Safely RVing With Your Dog
- 15 Ways to Get Rid of a Dog Smell in the House Fast
- What to Do When You Adopt a Puppy: A Guide to the First Week
- New Puppy Checklist: Essential Items For Your New Pup!
- 25 Fun Things to Do With Your Dog
- Camping Gear for Dogs: 15 Essentials For Your Camping Trip
- How to Keep a Dog Warm When Camping
- 6 Safety Tips When Camping With Your Dog
- 24 Fun Indoor Activities for Dogs (Great for Rainy Days!)
- How to Dog Proof a Fence: 9 Ideas and DIY Tips for Preventing Digging, Jumping and Climbing!
- Why Do Dogs Howl in the Middle of the Night?
- When Do Dogs Stop Growing in Size?
- What Size Doggie Door Do I Need?
- How Do I Tire My Puppy Out Before Bed?
- What is a Head Halter Harness & Are They Safe?
- Types of Dog Harness: Pros, Cons And How to Choose
- What is a Step-In Dog Harness?
- How Do You Measure a Dog for a Harness?
- What’s The Best Time Of Year To Get A Dog?
- Are You Ever Too Old To Get A Dog?
- Can Dogs Eat Blueberries? We Asked A Vet For Her Thoughts