This section is dedicated to you: a TheDogClinic.com reader. If you have any questions about dogs, you can ask them and we’ll answer in a post. You can see all previous questions below.
Our main goal is to help readers have the strongest possible relationship with their dog. Part of building that relationship is understanding your dog’s behaviour, needs and feelings.
That’s why we created this section. By providing a place where you can ask anything about your dog, we hope to help you and other people with similar issues.
Please note that we can’t answer medical or veterinary questions – for that you should always speak to a qualified vet.
You can ask a question on any dog-related topic, but here are some popular examples:
- Behaviour. Sometimes dogs behave in ways that are difficult for us to understand. Ask us anything about your dog’s behaviour and we’ll do our best to decode it for you.
- Thoughts and Feelings. Dogs have been bred to live with humans, but we often get confused about what they are really thinking.
- Training. Is there a specific problem you want help with? Ask and one of our team will try to help.
- Anything else you want to know!
How to Ask a Question
- Should You Feed A Dog Before Or After A Walk? Risks & Advice
- 13 Tips for Safely RVing With Your Dog
- How to Get Rid of a Dog Smell in the House
- What to Do When You Adopt a Puppy: A Guide to the First Week
- New Puppy Checklist: A Complete List of Essential Gear for Your New Puppy
- 25 Fun Things to Do With Your Dog
- Dog Camping Gear Checklist: 15 Things to Remember for Your Trip
- How to Keep a Dog Warm When Camping
- 6 Safety Tips When Camping With Your Dog
- 24 Fun Indoor Activities for Dogs (Great for Rainy Days!)
- How to Dog Proof a Fence: 9 Ideas and DIY Tips for Preventing Digging, Jumping and Climbing!
- Why Do Dogs Howl in the Middle of the Night?
- When Do Dogs Stop Growing in Size?
- How to Install a Dog Door in a Glass Door
- What Size Doggie Door Do I Need?
- How Do I Tire My Puppy Out Before Bed?
- What is a Head Halter Harness & Are They Safe?
- What Are The Different Types of Dog Harness?
- What is a Step-In Dog Harness?
- How Do You Measure a Dog for a Harness?
- What’s The Best Time Of Year To Get A Dog?
- Are You Ever Too Old To Get A Dog?
- Are Blueberries Safe For Dogs?